Katharsis
Welcome! This is a site for Creative Writers, where we use Roleplaying as a device for cooperative story-telling. If this idea interests you, please apply and join us in working together to produce original works of fiction.
Katharsis
Welcome! This is a site for Creative Writers, where we use Roleplaying as a device for cooperative story-telling. If this idea interests you, please apply and join us in working together to produce original works of fiction.
Katharsis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katharsis

Cooperative story-telling through Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech Info in World of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Averis
Admin
Admin
Averis

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Tech Info in World of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Tech Info in World of Darkness   Tech Info in World of Darkness EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm

So I have offhandedly developed some ideas on the tech that's around in the roleplay world and others have added some to it. In order to corroborate these things and to give you guys an idea of what the world is like and how "futuristic" it is, I'm going to write up a Tech sticky for the Info section of the roleplay and any suggestions on what kind of tech they think should be around or would like to have around, can be posted in the suggestions thread and I will write that into the sticky so we're all on the same page.

Suggestions/ Comments

-Solera
Back to top Go down
http://katharsis.roleplaylife.net

Tech Info in World of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katharsis :: Important Stuff :: Katharsis News-
Jump to: